[MPlayer-users] Mplayer Build Testing

Daniel Taylor dtaylor at vocalabs.com
Wed Oct 31 17:57:06 CET 2007

I am not the original poster. Read your own headers.

Ensuring you know who you are talking to is an essential element to
politeness, please practice what you preach.

--
Daniel Taylor          VP Operations            Vocal Laboratories, Inc.
dtaylor at vocalabs.com   http://www.vocalabs.com/        (952)941-6580x203