[MPlayer-users] MPlayer 1.0RC2 problem getting directx and dosund to work...

trappski trappski at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 15:59:38 CEST 2007

Can't get directx and dsound to work after compiling.
Obviosly i'm doing something wrong. but i can't figure out what.
directx-support is enabled and dsound as well if you look at the
configure-output, yet AO is win32 (and works) and i get the Error
opening/initialzing the selected video_out.
I'm using the same config as for RC1 which is the default one from the
Win release.

I'm sending the configure output as an attachment if someone could take
a quick look and tell me what i do wrong...

Thanks in advance
//Andreas Treppe