[MPlayer-users] undefined reference to _libvorbis_encoder

JonY 10walls at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 04:58:12 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to build r24815 using mingw. I am using the external libogg
and libvorbis instead of the internal libtremor.

I configured with:

./configure --enable-gui --enable-dvdnav --enable-runtime-cpudetection
--enable-largefiles --disable-dvdread-internal --enable-dvdread
--disable-libdvdcss-internal --disable-tremor-internal
--disable-tremor-external

The build failed for mplayer.exe and mencoder.exe with:
In function `avcodec_register_all':
\mplayer\libavcodec/allcodecs.c:193: undefined reference to
`_libvorbis_encoder)

Using --enable-tremor-internal fixed it. Bug can be traced back to
ffmpeg r10808, undoing the libvorbis section it fixed it too.

Disregard if multiple copies are received, I'm having problems with my
net connection.