[MPlayer-users] Disable h261, h263...

John Brown johnbrown105 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 12:56:18 CEST 2007

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 01:39:36 -0700, Huynh Phuoc Tai wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to compact my build, so I disable as many as possible options
> which I don't use. Some codec such as h261 or h263 which configure
> has no option --disable-h261, I try --disable-encoder=h261
> --disable-decoder=h261 but it does not work. Anyone help me?
>
> Ps: I love --disable-decoders --disable-encoders of FFmpeg!

I have not tried this, but maybe after you configure, you can edit
config.h. Comment out the lines such as:
#define CONFIG_H261_DECODER 1
#define ENABLE_H261_DECODER 1
#define CONFIG_H261_ENCODER 1
#define ENABLE_H261_ENCODER 1
#define CONFIG_H261_PARSER 1
#define ENABLE_H261_PARSER 1
#define CONFIG_H261_DEMUXER 1
#define ENABLE_H261_DEMUXER 1
#define CONFIG_H261_MUXER 1
#define ENABLE_H261_MUXER 1
etc.

Do something similar in config.mak, where you would probably say:
CONFIG_H261_DECODER=no
etc.