[MPlayer-users] Nellymoser decompression

Alexander Bokovikov openworld at uralweb.ru
Wed Oct 17 06:06:28 CEST 2007

Reimar D?ffinger wrote:

> FFmpeg codecs can almost always be used without changing code in
> MPlayer, though you might have to edit your local codecs.conf and use
> -vc +...
> So even if it does not work "out of the box" (which it should by now
> btw.) it is far from being "stub code".

Glad to see the progress! Could you explain it more exactly, how to enable
this option within the MEncoder? Or should I just compile the latest SVN to
get it working? I have in mind something like this

mencoder -o output.mp3 -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=32 -srate 22050
input.flv

It is assumed that input.flv contains the only audio stream with the NM
compression.

Thanks.