[MPlayer-users] No sound

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Oct 8 00:04:48 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Sun, Oct 07, 2007 at 02:42:16PM -0700, RC wrote:
[...]
> MPlayer development is short-handed to begin with.  And compiling
> software from source is quite easy on open source *nix systems.

And for windows builds that are usually up-to-date enough are easy to
find. While they are not ideal, and bug reports should preferably go
through those creating them, bug reports about them are usually read
here as well. And the original post contained a link to such an
up-to-date build, so it is a bit unclear to me what the issue is...

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger