[MPlayer-users] No sound

Francois Visagie fvisagie at za.spescom.com
Sun Oct 7 12:22:13 CEST 2007

Hello,

Is that so? This is the first time I've seen a reference to anything like
that.

I work in a product house and understand the pains of configuration control,
investigating and/or fixing multiple versions, regression testing etc., but
if this supposedly is the *MPlayer users* mailing list, I don't think it's
reasonable to expect from *users* to set up their own development
environment and then to download and compile the latest MPlayer SVN before
they're allowed to report any problems.

I know it might become tedious repeating that a specific problem has already
been fixed etc., but if you don't want to pay the price of having a users
list, rather not have it.

Kind regards,
Francois

This e-mail is sent on the Spescom Terms and Conditions
that can be accessed by clicking on this link http://www.spescom.com/email.html