[MPlayer-users] Problem with mplayer video display

praveenya kumar praveenya.g at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 14:10:23 CEST 2007

Hai!

I am using Xorg-7.2 version with amd graphics driver. I am using mplayer
version 1.0rc1-4.0.3. I am getting two problems with mplayer video display.
First, when I run vnc client from another system, mplayer video display is
not visible. Second , after completing playing a file in full screen mode,
if i play another file the gui of mplayer and video display are not in
match, video display is streched and gui of mplayer is normal. I am sending
screen shots of the two problems as attachment.
I am not getting these problem when I use vesa grapghics driver.

Thank you!

G.Praveenya
software engineer