[MPlayer-users] audio stutter with DTS in matroska?

Ulion ulion2002 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 17:01:44 CET 2007

2007/11/24, Ulion <ulion2002 at gmail.com>:
> > 2007/11/24, Niko Vettenranta <niko.vettenranta at gmail.com>:
> > > stuttering samples now hopefully uploaded, directory name is dts_samples
> > >
> > > I included four samples:
> > > one working DTS track that is created with dtscore from dts hd track
> > > three stuttering DTS tracks created from PCM, LPCM and TruHD tracks with
> > > eac3to and nero
> >
> > Can you descript how you get these three stuttering files detailly?

Both three stuttering dts files passthrough without problem on my mac os x
with creative DDTS-100 receiver. So this could be a bug of ao_alsa or
a bug of alsa or alsalib.
Can you find any other player can passthrough the stuttering dts file
on your machine correctly?
And also need your mplayer's output messages when passthrough these
files, you should add '-v' to mplayer's cmdline to get verbose output
to help locate the problem.

--
Ulion