[MPlayer-users] Increase volume change percentage

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 22:58:48 CET 2007

Hello everyone,

I use Audacious as my main mp3 player and I use mplayer for all my videos. In
Audacious I place my mouse-pointer over it and I change the volume with the
mouse wheel. I wanted the same behaviour with mplayer and configured my
input.conf with:

MOUSE_BTN4 volume -1
MOUSE_BTN3 volume 1

Got it working. That's nice....but I'm wondering if I can change HOW MUCH
volume increase/idecreases with just one wheel rotation?  I tried changing
the MOUSE_BTN# values to volume 10 and volume -10 but didn't work :(

Thanks in advance!
Jorge