[MPlayer-users] Using libnemesi with MPlayer

Nico Sabbi Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it
Mon Nov 5 10:55:01 CET 2007

Il Monday 05 November 2007 10:40:13 Andrew Savchenko ha scritto:
> On Monday 05 November 2007 11:41, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> > Il Monday 05 November 2007 08:33:44 Andrew Savchenko ha scritto:
> > > Hi,

> > > They can't coexist. Live555 will be disabled if libnemesi was
> > > detected.
> >
> > that is the exact opposite that what we asked Luca to do before
> > committing his code
>
> I have changed configure to enable them both, but this way code
> fails to compile due to multimple symbol definitions. Moreover
> there is no way to select which library to use at runtime.
>
> Or do you mean libnemesi should be disabled in favour of live555?

none of the three should be disabled due to the presence of the
other(s). Only a different protocol syntax (such as live://, nemesi://
nativertsp://) should  identify the stream to use.
Each stream, in turn, would be free to rewrite the stream protocol (if
needed) and to hardcode a specific demuxer (if needed).