[MPlayer-users] Mplayer breaks my bash script

kristjan kristjan.ugrin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 15:21:23 CET 2007

Kevin, thanks for your reply.

I would like to manually make screenshots per movie and then create
one single image, containing taken screenshots.
I know how to do this, I already see the solution (I've been doing
this manually till now - command by command), problem is when I insert
mplayer line, it stops working.

This is my problem, with 21th line. As I said commentig it out, works.
Really I don't understand why with mplayer breaks. I thought it could
be the mplayer verbose output interfering, but using -really-quiet
doesn't help at all.