[MPlayer-users] mplayer osd

Kemp, Ralph E REKemp at duke-energy.com
Thu May 31 18:11:23 CEST 2007

When I try to adjust audio delay via the "+ and -" keys I have one
Ubuntu box that does not pop up showing the amount use....the other
ubuntu box I have have the pop up.   Anyone have a idea what the problem
may be?    One obvious difference between the 2 versions of mplayer is
one was installed via ubunutu packages (aka pre-compiled) - the other
was downloaded as source and compiled....I think it's the one I compiled
is the one that does not work but I may be wrong....thanks for any
suggestions....