[MPlayer-users] Need help identifying / playing a CD

Nexxus Six nexxusix at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 21:37:45 CEST 2007

Csaba, Thank you for the quick reply :-)

Unfortunately, I can't seem to mount the CD either. When I mount it (Using KDE desktop) I get the following dialog box:

Error - kio_media_mounthelper

Method "Mount" with signature "ssas" on interface "org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume" doesn't exist

Is there a way to force linux to look at this CD, and perhaps extract the data manually?

Thanks,
Mike