[MPlayer-users] deinterlacing quality issues

Joey Parrish joey.parrish at gmail.com
Sat May 12 18:47:10 CEST 2007

On 5/12/07, Andrew Henry <adhenry at bredband.net> wrote:
> No errors, all seems fine.  But it won't recognise -x264encopts.  Do I
> need to add options to ./configure to compile it with x264 support??

No, but you need to install the x264 library first.  Make sure that it
is installed (including headers) and then run ./configure.  At the
bottom of the output, read to see if x264 is in the enabled or
disabled list.  If it's still disabled, please post the contents of
configure.log and we can help figure out why it isn't being detected.
Whatever you do, DO NOT try to force x264 in configure.  It will only
cause you grief on this list.

--Joey