[MPlayer-users] Question about "svn checkout"

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri May 11 21:59:29 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 03:15:08PM -0400, Hui wrote:
> Hello, I tried a couple of times to check out the source code in svn with
> following command:
>   svn checkout svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk mplayer
> It works for a while then hangs at some random file.
> Anything wrong with the server and how to fix this problem?

Try just waiting a while, sometimes it might take a while. At least you
should get a timeout.
If that does not help, just change into the mplayer directory and do
"svn update", that should continue the checkout.
You could also download the full snapshot instead of of doing the
checkout, it should work the same.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger