[MPlayer-users] Changing from tv to dvd to video in a slave mode

Marcos Iuato iuato at samurai.com.br
Thu May 3 17:01:18 CEST 2007

Hi,

Is it possible to have a mplayer running in a a slave mode and send a
command to start to watch tv and then send another command to change to
dvd and another command to play a video?

Actually I can control mplayer but if I want to change from tv to dvd or
video I need to kill it and start mplayer. I would like to change from
this sources tv/dvd/video by command line in a slave mode. Can slave
mode handle this kind of operations or the only way is killing mplayer
and starting to play in different source?

Cheers,
Marco Iuato