[MPlayer-users] .rm streams not working?

Roberto Togni rxt at rtogni.it
Sat Mar 31 00:00:47 CEST 2007

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:08:33 +0200
|TEcHNO| <techno at punkt.pl> wrote:

> http://sejm.gov.pl/real.htm
>
> The first one shoudl be video, and runnign it with -playlist gives only
> audio + black (no) video.
>
> The second one is audio, and I can't run it either way.

The first one "works" for me (blue screen with moving black lines), the
second one is a connection timeout (ram is ok, then the ra file fails),
the third link in that page works (blue screen). Tested at 23.50 CET.

I can't really call a blue screen "working", but since I get the
same with realplayer I can't blame it on MPlayer.

Ciao,
 Roberto