[MPlayer-users] dvd tracks

Bayrouni bayrouni at brutele.be
Thu Mar 29 18:01:35 CEST 2007

Nico Sabbi a écrit :
> Bayrouni wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I wonder if the line command :
>> mplayer -dumpstream ,
>> is dumping also subtitles and any others streams than video and audio,
>> or just it dumps audio and video only?
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> everything except ifo contents

Thanks.

I read this on the net:
IFO:information file that stores information about Chapters, Subtitles
and Audio Tracks.

My question is:
Is it still possible to retrieve all theses information without the IFO
files?

Example:
mplayer dvd://1 -dumpstream -dumpfile title.vob
Can I retrieve all the audio tracks, subtitles, angles, etc from
title.vob using mplayer -identify or mplayer -some_option |grep
something? (without theses  *.IFO files)
Thank you.