[MPlayer-users] Skin is Unreadable-- and gtk version is not found

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Thu Mar 29 13:07:12 CEST 2007

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : [MPlayer-users] Skin is Unreadable-- and gtk version is not found
  Date & Time: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:00:37 +0300

[Jonathan] == Jonius <cjonius at gmail.com> has written:

Jonathan> I've already untar the skins, but I tried to put it in
Jonathan> /usr/local/share/mplayer/skins/default/ now I think am getting aa little
Jonathan> hope.

Do like this;

  linux:/usr/local/share/mplayer/skins tar zvxf hoge.tar.gz

Not

  linux:/usr/local/share/mplayer/skins/default tar zvxf hoge.tar.gz

HTH,

---
  Masaru Nomiya                   mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp

       "No Windows, no gains!" ... "Why, I am wrong?"

                                            -- Bill --