[MPlayer-users] an error when I playing a file of h.264 with mplayer

binli1115 binli1115 at 163.com
Thu Mar 29 04:59:33 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,
       I use mplayer compile with live as client and live serve as serve.when I  playing a file of h.264 with mplayer  from  serve,I receive the message is  normal but  at the end of the message the error is :
Error while decoding frame!
Error while decoding frame!,?% 0 0
Error while decoding frame!,?% 0 0
Error while decoding frame!,?% 0 0
Error while decoding frame!,?% 0 0
Error while decoding frame!,?% 0 0
Error while decoding frame!,?% 0 0
Error while decoding frame!,?% 0 0
Error while decoding frame!,?% 0 0
I look into the source code  of the mplayer ,I found the reason is "s——>current_picture_ptr "is set to zero,what‘s wrong with it?
Does the live not receiver RTP packet  correct ?
      Good luck !Best wishes !
                                                                                    yours
                                                                                            Lee