[MPlayer-users] Compilation problem ...

Mac _ bierkut at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 10:52:17 CEST 2007

> Looks like your version of libavformat misses some important
> functions. Are you using latest SVN of both mplayer and ffmpeg?
> It works here!

I`ve got subversion form 23 march 2007 about 9:00pm, i`ve succesfully
compiled version .tarball from main download page, but when i get this
svn it crashed ...

when i put flags to configure:
--with-extralibdir=/usr/local/share/libtheora-1.0alpha7/lib/
--with-extraincdir=/usr/local/share/libtheora-1.0alpha7/include/theora/
it crashed about theora

after that i removed it from configure and changed to variables:
export LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/share/libtheora-1.0alpha7/lib/
export CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/share/libtheora-1.0alpha7/include/

and got this last errors ...

it is horrible to compile, ehre is trap ???

mac