[MPlayer-users] vp6 encoding with mencoder (vp6vfw.dll)

Adam Frank adam at antilogo.org
Sat Mar 24 05:32:13 CET 2007

Yeah, I've seen the "compdata=dialog" bit before, but using this in linux
does nothing, and I haven't found any documentation that says doing this
actually produces an mcf file... I'm happy to know this is the case, but
would still love to avoid the pain of getting mencoder to work in windows if
at all possible...

Thanks again
Adam