[MPlayer-users] Playing MPEG-4(divx) / Mp3 encoded videos at the same level in Windows Media Player?

Ryan Emge ryanoe9000 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 18:18:33 CET 2007

Hello folks, how can I ensure that these MPEG-4 (Divx) video & mp3 audio encoded videos all play at the same volume level in Windows Media Player without modifying the videos? I have 260 videos here. The auto leveling thing in windows Media player only applies to music apparently.

If there is a quick fix, what is a *.avi command that can make all videos instantly reach the same audio level?

I look forward to your help.

- Ryan