[MPlayer-users] Problems with 720p video (Quicktime)

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Wed Mar 21 01:49:15 CET 2007

Jorge Fábregas wrote:

> On Friday 16 March 2007 9:30 am, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski
> wrote:
>
>> Confirmed with SVN r22161. I'd say: either a broken file or a bug
>> in h264 decoder.
>>
>> Please upload to ftp://samples.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/ along
>> with a description.
>
> What's next after I uplod the file?   I uploaded the file but it's
> like a blackhole (the directory permissions).  I can't list the
> contents of the directory.

That's intentional; read access to the MPlayer FTP location is
restricted to non-anonymous users, with (as I understand it) the goal of
preventing w at re3z d00d5 and so forth from using it as a distribution
point.

The next step after uploading the problematic file and an accompanying
text file (with matching name) describing the problem is to tell us the
names of those files. If we already have those names, then simply
telling us that the file has been uploaded should be enough.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.