[MPlayer-users] How to read the source code of the mplayer?

binli1115 binli1115 at 163.com
Mon Mar 19 08:27:57 CET 2007

  HI everyone,
     I use KDBG to read the  source code of the mplayer to try to make clear the procedure of the working of the mplayer ,but I found  it is difficulty to know the mean of some  functions.
     Is there some  documents  that introduce the mean of those functions ?or is there some ways to learn it well?
      Good luck, best wishes !
                                                                                                        yours
                                                                                                                  Lee