[MPlayer-users] Compiling MPlayer fails

Gianluca Fiore forod.g at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 10:21:27 CET 2007

On Thu 01 Mar, 2007 at 07:32:26 -0500, The Wanderer wrote:

> ...gwah?
>
> That message was added (purely as an informative note, since people kept
> either being confused by the behaviour or suggesting that we either
> switch to autoconf or change the behaviour ourselves) in SVN revision
> 18319, which is in fact from before the switch from CVS to SVN took
> place - and *that* was finalized back in early June. The current
> revision is 22390. Were you really that far behind the curve?

I simply didn't noticed the message because in my distro (ArchLinux) I
use a automatic script to compile MPlayer and other packages and so if
everything go well I can't read anything during the compiling time.
Until I experienced the error, which I said was the first one in many
months (so well before last June).