[MPlayer-users] Problem with DVD playback

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 23:57:09 CEST 2007

On 6/24/07, Nico Sabbi <nicola_sabbi at fastwebnet.it> wrote:

> Jack, a binary search to detect the version that broke playback is the
> best thing that you can do, immediately followed by a merciful stop of
> your top-posting.
> Keep in mind that animated menus work well, but still menus aren't
> accessible yet and that if you want to access menu items positioning
> the mouse you have to add -mouse-movements to your command line

Thanks for the information about -mouse-movements.  The old version wasn't
all that useful to me anyway, I'll just wait until a new version does
everything I want.  FYI, I normally don't do top-posting but didn't want
people to have to read through the earlier (and no longer relevant) things I
said.  Whatever.   Thanks anyway.
Jack
--
English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other
languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.