[MPlayer-users] Problem with DVD playback

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 18:01:01 CEST 2007

Trying to use dvdnav.  I found

http://www4.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1.html

and it tells me to use my keypad for menu navigation.  It almost works.
With some experimentation, I've managed to learn how to move around the
menus and I can select which episode to watch.  The audio setup doesn't work
at all.  This is a "bought at Best Buy" perfectly legal DVD.  Any ideas?  Is
dvdnav still experimental?

Thanks,
Jack
--
English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other
languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.