[MPlayer-users] Fullscreen command line for mac OSX

Fabien Tafelmacher fabien at nvp.ch
Wed Jun 20 11:10:56 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm searching for a way to launch a video in fullscreen from a shell file. I've done something like this for Windows and it works :

gmplayer -fs Bikers.mov

If I put the same line in my test.sh in mac os 10.4, and nothing happends. So I changed a little bit the line to this :

"MPlayer OSX.app/Contents/MacOS/MPlayer OSX" -fs Bikers.mov

That doesn't open the video at all. If I remove the -fs, the video opens but not in fullscreen.

Have I missed something ?

thanks
rekam