[MPlayer-users] Compiling current SVN with dvdnav support (and some other issues)

Alexander Roalter alex at roalter.it
Sun Jun 17 11:02:28 CEST 2007

Charles philip Chan wrote:
> Alexander Roalter <alex at roalter.it> writes:
>
>> got it running somehow, but ATM when using dvdnav://, I won't get any
>> timestamp in the OSD. Any Title I play (ok, they have only been 3 this
>> far) show 00:00:00/00:00:00 all the time... Did this occur to anybody else?
>
> OK, out of couriousity I tried linking it to libdvdnav instead of
> libdvdnav2 and the time display is moving and correct also. Judging from
> the problems you have compiling, are you sure you don't have some older
> libraries lying around?
>
> Charles

I sure have to re-check my complete system. Once I had an LFS running,
where almost everything compiled just fine. ATM I have some OpenSuSE
running (as I didn't find the time to re-LFS my complete system), so I'm
not 100% sure every library is what it should be... But this is what
free weekends are for...

--
Cheers,
Alex