[MPlayer-users] image overlay

Ashwin Ganti ashwin.ganti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 19:26:06 CEST 2007

Hi all

I have got a video file which I need to modify by placing small dark
spots on specific locations on the video for a specific time interval.

I have a list of the location coordinates ( horizontal pos, vertical pos )
and the video file as my input.

I intend to :
1. Creating an image file with a very small black dot.
2. Superimpose the image on the video at the specified locations for
selective frames and transcode the video so that the output video
looks like we have drawn a dot on the source video.

Is there any way where I can do this in mplayer?

Thanks
Ashwin.