[MPlayer-users] Can't play amr codec file with SVN-r23487

Masaru Nomiya <Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Sat Jun 9 15:46:31 CEST 2007

Hello,

Sorry for late reply.

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [MPlayer-users] Can't play amr codec file with SVN-r23487
  Date & Time: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 23:15:32 +0000 (UTC)

[Carl] == Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> has written:

Carl> Did you try
Carl> svn revert libavcodec/Makefile
Carl> svn up
Carl> make distclean
Carl> and configure and make?

Of cource.
FFmpeg developers are just changing amr related file.
arm.c --> libamr.c

Now, all the fix has been applied.

Carl> Or did you update live555 library as well? It seems that the newest version
Carl> causes problems when receiving amr.

Is it?
My live555 is the latest, but I've got any problems around playing the arm
format files, at the moment.

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [MPlayer-users] mplayer problem with .3gp sound file
  Date & Time: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 17:22:22 +0400

[Andrew] == Andrew Savchenko <Bircoph at list.ru> has written:

Andrew> With r23527 I can listen this file without problems. Didn't check
Andrew> with previous revisions, though. Try to upgrade.

I upgrade almost every day. :-)
Yes, concerning arm formatfiles, mplayer has got no problem.

With Love from Japan. :-)

Regards,

---
  Masaru Nomiya       mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp