[MPlayer-users] playing streaming H264 video

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 21:40:22 CEST 2007

hong liu pisze:

> I sent a question last week regarding to the problem I experienced in
> using mplayer to receive H264 streaming video. So far I haven't
> gotten any help. May I explain it not cleary. Now I restate the
> problem in more clear way. I am looking forward to any help to fix
> it.

> I have an H264 file and encapuslated into test.mp4 by MP4Box. It was
> placed in a 4Sight streaming Server (Similar to Darwin Streaming
> Server). I run the command of "mplayer rtsp://192.168.0.1/test.mp4",
>  and then error messages came out. I attached the output of mplayer
> as follows. However I tried vlc and quicktime player, and it worked
> for both.

Hard to tell you know, since no one could access this file.
If you provide external IP adress, not local adress, then maybe someone
try it with latest SVN version and newest LIVE555 library.
But it's impossible now with 192.168.0.1 IP adress...

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/