[MPlayer-users] aac/dual core problems

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 21:33:02 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 7/30/07, Philip Schierholz <17minus3 at gmx.de> wrote:

> 2. My encoding server is a xeon dual core maschine but I'm not quite sure how to tell mencoder to use both cores. I know the autothread option für x264 decoding. Is there any option to use both cores for divX encoding? Is there to posibility tell mencoder which core he should use for which encoding?

look for "threads=xx" in the manpage, that has all the details :)

> i hope someone can help me!
>
> i prefer answers in german but english will do it as well ;-)

Though Luck! This list is English-only, and any attempt to communicate
in this list with another language will result in a full moon spank
;-)

Guillaume
--
A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.
 -- Napoleon Bonaparte