[MPlayer-users] ./configure can't find Win32 Audio codecs

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Sun Jul 29 09:47:53 CEST 2007

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [MPlayer-users] ./configure can't find Win32 Audio codecs
  Date & Time: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 11:14:03 +0400

[Phil] == Phil Oleynik <Oleynik.Phil at mail.ioffe.ru> has written:

Me>> I'm suspecting, win32codecs are of 32-bit, but my system is of x86-64.
Me>> Isn' this a cause?

Phil> do you use something like

Phil> export CC="gcc -m32"
Phil> export CXX="g++ -m32"

Phil> before running configure? If not, configure will not enable loading of
Phil> 32-bit libs from win32.
Phil> It is also useful to say something --target=athlon to configure. To use
Phil> sound, video, etc, you will need 32-bit libs installed also.

Thanks for your advice.

You are talking of Cross Compilatin, aren't you?
It's a little bit troublesome for me.

But, I just tried.

[...]
Checking for FFmpeg libavcodec ... no (static)
[...]

Oh. I need spare time.....

Regards,

---
  野宮  賢             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp

    「先端技術の開発は、優れた頭脳を持つ人間が集中しないと成功しない。
     しかし、技術開発と、それが何をもたらすかを考えることは別だ。
     一人の人間に二つは望めない。」                 -- M. Crichton --