[MPlayer-users] MPEG2 audio video synchronisation

Nico Sabbi Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it
Wed Jul 25 13:10:36 CEST 2007

Vinod Madhav Joshi wrote:

>It is rtsp stream.

Real's rtsp or the standard one?

>>dp = new_demux_packet();
>>memcpy(dp->buf, demuxed_data, demuxed_data_len);
>>dp->pts = mypts_read_from_network_encapsulator;
>>ds_add_packet(demuxer->(video|audio|sub), dp);
>>

>"mypts_read_from_network_encapsulator"
> is this already implemented in mplayer, if it is then i am not able to find
>it.
> or whether i have to implement such a handler.

"mypts_read_from_network_encapsulator" is just a stupid name I used
to identify the timestamp that you receive from the rtsp stream.

Both live (the demuxer for the standard rtsp) and demux_real should already
be setting the timestamps correctly, unless these timestamps are stored in
some custom manner