[MPlayer-users] R: Help with dvd://1 solved

Roberto Malinverni roberto.malinverni at dico.coop.it
Mon Jul 16 14:58:14 CEST 2007

And it's not really needed. If you run configure with "--disable-dvdread"
and "--disable-dvdnav", mplayer will enable it's internal versions of these
libraries (previously known as "mpdvdkit2": in SVN the are splitted between
dvdread and dvdcss).
Roberto

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'