[MPlayer-users] Peer Test: Apple.com Tailer video. Problem of initi second replay in loop?

RainerStroebel at t-online.de RainerStroebel at t-online.de
Mon Jul 16 00:52:48 CEST 2007

-----Original Message-----

http://images.apple.com/movies/disney/the_game_plan/the_game_plan-tlr1_h320.mov

http://images.apple.com/movies/disney/the_game_plan/the_game_plan-tlr1_h480.mov

> The same content with two different sizes. mplayerplug-in (a separate
> project to mplayer) knows how to deal with these files and will pic
> the better of the two for playback.
>
> Gecko-mediaplayer also knows these are two separate files but at this
> point, just adds both files to its playlist.
>
> Kevin

> Hello Kevin,
>
> this is one step to the problem
>
> The first URL plays  and terminat  at the end  on my   system
>
> The second URL displays the logo screen and than runs into trouble.
>
> Can you confirm this on your system?
>
> mplayer

http://images.apple.com/movies/disney/the_game_plan/the_game_plan-tlr1_h480.mov

> Rainer

I have managed to capture  the error  iinformation:

L:\OS2\MDOS\WINOS2\SYSTEM\ARIAL.TTF doesn't look like a bitmap font
description, ignoring.
Cannot load bitmap font: L:\OS2\MDOS\WINOS2\SYSTEM\ARIAL.TTF
L:\OS2\MDOS\WINOS2\SYSTEM\ARIAL.TTF doesn't look like a bitmap font
description, ignoring.
Compiler did not align stack variables. Libavcodec has been miscompiled
and may be very slow or crash. This is not a bug in libavcodec,
but in the compiler. Do not report crashes to FFmpeg developers.
FAAD: Failed to decode frame: Maximum number of scalefactor bands
exceeded
FAAD: Failed to decode frame: Invalid number of channels
FAAD: Failed to decode frame: Invalid number of channels
FAAD: Failed to decode frame: Gain control not yet implemented
FAAD: Failed to decode frame: Gain control not yet implemented
FAAD: Failed to decode frame: Channel coupling not yet implemented
[...]

MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: decode_audio
- MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM.
  Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and
  disassembly. Details in
DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports_what.html#bugreports_crash.
- MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen.
  It can be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in your
  gcc version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault, please read
  DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html and follow the instructions there. We
can't and
  won't help unless you provide this information when reporting a
possible bug.