[MPlayer-users] Video corruption playing wmv x264 HD video (plays well on Xine)

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 22:15:51 CEST 2007

On 7/8/07, David Losada Gacio <david.losadag at gmail.com> wrote:
> Guillaume, are you using mplayer 1.0rc1? (This version, which I use,
> has x264 optimizations (and possibly more bugs).

No, I'm use SVN version, which has some h264 bugfixes.

It may not compile however, I had to mess up the code this morning to
make it compile, but haven"t had time to prepare a clean patch because
I meanwhile had to rush to the hospital to get my head's skin sew back
together ;-) (true story!)

If mplayer svn doesn't decode correctly, please report it to us.

Guillaume
--
Subversion has been the most pointless project ever started
  -- Linus Torvalds