[MPlayer-users] You guys ROCK!!!

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Jul 7 08:54:50 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 07:59:41PM -0700, CD Baric wrote:
[...]
> Long story short, I was reviewing my /usr/local/mplayer/mplayer.conf
> and came across  monitor aspect. I did a quick calculation and changed
> it from 4:5 to 1.5 and Joy of Joys all is well.

Nowadays the default is monitorpixelaspect=1 so this kind of change
should not be necessary anymore with LCDs.

[...]
> One last thought - when can we expect mplayer 1.0? No Pressure! 8^)

The plan was after full dvdnav support, but very few of the main
developers are working on that so it progresses much slower than hoped.
Well, and rc2 was planned for last year, too. I guess we lack a real
release manager ;-)

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger