[MPlayer-users] A Case of mplayer Working manually, but not as an at job

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Tue Jan 30 17:27:22 CET 2007

"=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Csaba_Hal=E1sz?=" writes:
> Add -noconsolecontrols switch.

	Thank you very much!  That made it work.  I found the
noconsolecontroles switch mentioned in the man page, but I am not
sure I would have thought to use it because it locks out the
ability to controle mplayer from the console.  Somehow, that
wasn't quite what I thought I needed to solve this problem but it
makes perfect sense now.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer