[MPlayer-users] Question about compiling from within Windows XP

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 02:05:35 CET 2007

The mingw tree in the documentation, I believe, refers to setting the prefix
to the mingw tree: i.e. ./configure --prefix=/mingw   as opposed to setting
the installation point to /usr/local.

Threw me for a loop when he said mingw source tree and cygwin source tree. I
don't think such an animal exists. But it does sound impressive.

Hank