[MPlayer-users] mplayer build fails with --enable-profile option

Suzan Dsouza suzanby2k3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 16:36:59 CET 2007

Hi Guillaume/Masaru

 I have searched all the archives. Only from there I have got the hint that it may be a "CFLAGS" problem. I have tried the option of "-fomit-frame-pointer" also, but it failed.

 I have tried putting "CFLAGS+=-fomit-frame-pointer" in libavcodec/Makefile, but it failed. Then I tried putting it in config.mak, even then it failed. Then I played with various options of "CFLAGS", but in vain.

 Masaru reported that "./configure -p" worked on his system. So actually I requested Masaru to put that compilation line for me over here. Sorry that I forget to mention his name at start.

 Even if this doesn't work, it will be veru kind of you(Masaru) if you can send me a static version of ur cmpiled player. I just need to enable profiling for h.264.

 Thanks in advance,

 Suzan