[MPlayer-users] VCD problem in mplayer

Vineet Billorey vineetbillorey at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 11:08:19 CET 2007

Hi.

I am Vineet Billorey and I live in INDIA.

I have recently installed mplayer in FC5. I downloaded
it from freshrpms.net.

It runs some VCDs very fine and some VCDs not at all.

Can you please guide me?

Is it any codecs problem or anything else?

Waiting for your immediate reply.

Thanks.

Vineet Billorey

http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/mailman/options/mplayer-users/vineetbillorey%40yahoo.com