[MPlayer-users] Videos are too bright

Robert Tilley tilleyrw at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jan 6 02:43:51 CET 2007

No matter how I compile mplayer, when any videos are played they are displayed
very bright/washed-out white/high contrast.  I can tone them down completely
('3'-key until the notch reaches zero) and some videos are still whitewashed
and impossible to view.

Is it possible to specify contrast values at compilation time?  The
documentation says nothing about this.  (At least when I've read it...)

Thank you, Bob
--
Living your life is a task so difficult, it has never been attempted before.