[MPlayer-users] Re: [BUG] movie-aspect autodetection failes for mkv in r22325

ajaxas ajaxas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 19:40:53 CET 2007

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:59:13 -0600 (CST)
lists at eastcheap.org wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, amadeo wrote:
>
> > Andrew Savchenko <Bircoph <at> list.ru> writes:
> >
> > [...]
> >> In current SVN revision 22325, movie aspect ratio detection failes
> >> for matroska container (in spite of it works fine for avi).
> > [...]
> >
> > I second that. It is still broken in r22370.
>
> AVI, as well, has been failing for me since around 22229.  Looking at the
> '-v' output, mplayer appears to be finding the vprp aspect information and
> then ignoring it (at least as of 22373).

Um, well. There's a patch, use it together, use it in peace. I mean, apply it if
you don't want to wait. Author posted this into -cvslog 2 days ago, still not
included in HEAD. As far as i was told, it actually reverts r22295, anyway - it
works.

cat 1.patch | patch -p0 (from the root of the source tree)

--
ajaxas <ajaxas at gmail.com>