[MPlayer-users] AC3 - Strange error during channel conversion?

Nelson Batalha nelson_batalha at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 02:11:54 CET 2007

Thank you Giacomo!

I did try that, but didn't wanted to fill up the email (i tryed everything!)

But as you can see in the end of my email my DVD appears to be fine with 5.1
channels going to 6 alsa channels, but the error is the same -> one muted
speaker (which works fine with uncompressed wav). (but the file appears to
be 5.1 in Windows) The same happens with xine, maybe it's liba52?

>[DTS] has been fixed recently. Use a recent svn snapshot and dts files will
>play with 6 channels.

Cool, I'll try it asap.