[MPlayer-users] mms address not working (MacIntel)

Antonio Pazienti nesco at tiscali.it
Fri Feb 23 03:08:44 CET 2007

Thank you Daniele and Reimar for your replies. I agree, that address
is sometimes down and in general not very reliable : (
But I tried to connect simultaneously with a Linux machine and my mac
at the time when the server was up and it worked with Linux but not
with the Mac. The port problem was only what I could think of as an
explanation - what else could it be? I read somewhere that the next
version of mplayer for mac os x should fix some small problems with a
few codecs; could it be related?

	thank you again,
	  nesco.