[MPlayer-users] How to get info about mkv chapters?

Pepe rvm3000 at ya.com
Mon Feb 12 03:22:29 CET 2007

I'm developing smplayer (*). I would like to add to my application the
possibility of choosing chapters in mkv files.

Unfortunately -identify doesn't show any info about them (I'm using
SVN-r21937). Is it planned to add that info in near releases?

I've seen that adding the option -msglevel demux=6 it does show info about the
chapters (but it also prints a lot of other unneeded info). I don't know if
it would be safe to parse that info, I mean they are debugging messages,
maybe they can change in the future.

(*) http://smplayer.sf.net/

--
Pepe